Welcome to the TRPR virtual recreation center! This is your place for links to activities, education, and resources during this time of social distancing and to provide recreation programs for all ages to do in the comfort and safety of their home. We are committed to ensuring that our community have resources to maintain healthy, happy lives and continue to have unique experiences. While we miss seeing you on a daily basis, it is our goal to bring resources right to you and your families with the hope of making it easier for you to prioritize your health and well-being. Visit this page often or follow us on Facebook for new updates and ideas to keep you and your loved ones healthy, entertained, and informed. Have a great idea or resource you’d like to share? Email us at [email protected].
Being able to be fit and active during this time is an important way to stay healthy and boost our immune systems. We know you are not able to join us at the MAC or the JAC to take a fitness class right now, BUT we have a solution!
To minimize social interaction and maximize self-care, TRPR will be offering regularly scheduled “virtual fitness classes.
- Virtual Yoga with Miranda (check back each week for updated schedule) Email Miranda at [email protected] to sign up for class and receive Zoom login information.
June Mornings (45 min):
Mondays – 9:00 am
Thursdays – 9:00 am
Fridays – 9:00 am
June Evenings (45 min):
Wednesdays – 6:000 pm
Thursdays – 6:00 pm
*May be practiced with or without hand weights
- Join Laura for a “CARDIO & STRENGTH WORKOUT” – A total body, cardio and strength training class that uses body weight and dumbbells to build a strong, fit body and confident mind.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7 am
- Zoom Class – Meeting ID: 132 286 537 Password: 934225
- Dance2Fit – Ready for our new adult dance class to begin? We sure are! In the mean time, practice the routines in the comfort of your home! A new video will be released each week. What is Dance2Fit? Think of combining dance, good music and exercise all into one! This fun, energetic dance class uses popular hip-hop music to create a rewarding full-body workout in an encouraging and positive environment. Register by email at [email protected] FREE CLASS WHEN – 6/9 and 6/23
- Do Yoga with Me – Free yoga videos
- Fitness Blender – Variety of free fitness videos
- Nike Training Club – App filled with free fitness videos
- Jazzercise – On demand cardio classes
- Fitness Blender for Kids – Free fitness videos
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – Kid friendly videos
- Sworkit – Kid friendly workouts
- Beachbody wants to help families stay healthy and sane by offering some fun ways to expend energy together. Head to https://vimeo.com/showcase/6880106 and take advantage of these fun and free Beachbody Kids Workouts.
Did you know that the current guidelines allow for individuals to engage in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with the Social Distancing. Here’s a few ideas (don’t forget your Social Distance rules!).
- Visit a local park. Parks are free and have great walking trails and open space to maintain Social Distance. Walk or bike through your local park to get a little Vitamin D.
- Walk/run around your neighborhood and say hi (from a distance) to all of your neighbors who are getting outside too.
- Try our Scavenger Hunt.
- DIY activities and more help kids get outside and make the most of their early learning years thanks to Tinkergarten.
- Go for a drive.
- Ride your bike
- Decorate your sidewalk or driveway with sidewalk chalk
- Play in your yard
- Shoot some hoops in your driveway
- Play a game of hide and seek