Dive into Aquatics this summer!
Turns out humans are 60% water. Which makes a pretty good case for diving back into the stuff. Join us for open swim, lessons, senior water walking, and more!
2020 Pool Season: Pool will open for the season Tuesday, July 7 and close for the season on Saturday, August 22. Please view new rules and regulations below.
Open Swim Admission:
Age / Cost:
- 0-2 years / Free
- 3-15 years / $3.50
- 16-64 years / $4.50
- 65+ / $3.50
- Family Rate / $12.00 *same household only
NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 THERE WILL BE NO SEASON PASS SALES FOR 2020
Pool Party Fees:
- NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 THERE WILL BE NO POOL PARTIES IN 2020
This facility provides zero depth entrance for gradual access to the water, and continues to 5 feet where 2 slides drop in. Separate baby pool and water geysers offer fun for all ages.
New Pool Hours and Regulations:
Location – 112 S. Centennial Drive
Milliken, CO 80543
We are excited to be able to open the Milliken Water Works Pool for you this summer. Please note we will be following state and local health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
New Pool Hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 am – 7:30 pm. Pool will be closed on Sunday and Monday for a deep cleaning.
- Guests are required to make a reservation to use the pool either ONLINE or by calling 970-660-8750.
- Reservations are for District residents only. Proof of residency will be required. Not sure if you are in District – click to view our District Map
- No season passes this year – only daily admissions fees. Fees must be paid by credit card – cash is not being accepted at this time.
- We ask that cancellations be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- No shows will be tracked and repeat offenders will be suspended from making future reservations.
- 90 minute reservations available
- Limit of 8 people per reservation,
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance
- Families can reserve one slot per day and up to two slots per week.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive
- Guests must check in at the front entrance upon arrival.
- Guests are expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing (at the entrance and in the water) from people who do not live in their household
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to reduce the amount of people waiting at the entrance
- Please arrive at the pool swim-ready
- Restrooms will be available; showers will be closed.
- Guests need to bring their own equipment. No equipment will be available to the public. This includes any chairs you would like to sit it – please bring your own, they will not be provided this year.
- Refrain from sharing equipment with people outside of your household
- Store personal items on the pool deck in your assigned area.
- Water fountains are closed so please bring your own water bottle. Free bottled water will be provided.
- Once your reservation ends, please remove your items and exit the pool through the designated exit.
- There will be a 30-minute break between open swim reservations to allow staff to clean high-touch areas in the pool and each group’s designated area.
This is a new situation for everyone so your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. We look forward to seeing you pool side.
Questions? Contact us at 970-660-8750