We have great news! The Milliken Athletic Complex will reopen Wednesday, June 10 at 6:30 am. We have been working diligently to prepare the facility for social distancing and have developed safety protocols so that our reopening is done in a way that will keep our guests, staff, and community members as safe as possible.
NEW Expanded Hours of Operation: MONDAY – THURSDAY 6:30 am – 7:30 pm; FRIDAY 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
What You Need to Know Before You Enter
- If you are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell), please do not enter the building.
- Masks will be recommended while walking through the facility, but not while actively exercising or during open gym. We also ask guests to social distance themselves and to bring their own water bottle. Drinking fountains are closed except for bottle filling stations.
- Guests must be at least 12+ years old to enter the facility without an adult
- Increased hours to accommodate for more guests during capacity limitations.
- Cash payments will not be accepted. Credit card payment only.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons and staff.
- Wipe down equipment before and after each use with the disinfecting spray and rags provided at our sanitation stations located in the cardio room
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in any cardio area.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water is not accessible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm, not into your hands.
Steps We’ve Taken to Ensure the Safety of Guests and Staff
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer located at entrance of facility
- Relocated fitness equipment to provide better spacing/physical distancing. Cleaned and disinfected between each use
- Initiate heightened deep cleaning procedures
- Sneeze guards installed at Front Desk
- Maintain appropriate cleaning and sanitization of common high-touch surfaces such as equipment, counter tops doorknobs, etc.
Social Distancing and Safety in Cardio Room
- Please adhere to social distancing limits of no less than 6 feet at all times
- No congregating in one area.
- Please follow all time limit guidelines. No exceptions will be made
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the fitness area
- Wipe down equipment after each use. Spray sanitizer on the rag and then wipe down machine
- Do not move any fitness equipment. Each piece has been placed accordingly to meet social distancing guidelines